Name : Dr. CHAPALA VAMSI KRISHNA
Department : ORTHOPAEDICS
Designation : Consultant Orthopedician
Areas Of Interest :
Dr.Chapala Vamsi Krishna M.S.(Ortho) Osmania, M.Ch.(Ortho)
Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery, Member: AO Spine International ,
U.K.Trained in Spine & Joint Replacement Surgery ,
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic , Spine & Joint Replacement Surgeon.
Dr.Vamsi has done so many complicated surgeries including :
Spinal Surgeries & Spinal Fixations ,
Polio & Cerebral Palsy Surgeries
Ilizarov Ring fixations
Born in in Kothapatnam Pallepalem village ,Prakasam Dist.
1. Schooling in Kothapatnam Govt. school & secured 1st rank.
2. MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur
3. MS from Osmania Medical Medical College, Hyderabad
4. J & J Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery
5. M.Ch from USAIM
6. Trained in UK for Joint Replacements and Spinal surgeries.
1. Worked as a Registrar in Prime Hospitals, Hyderabad & consultant in various corporate hospitals in Hyderabad.
2. Assistant Professor in Santhiram Medical College, Nandyala, AP
3. Joined in service in 2010 in Nampally Area Hospital,Hyderabad & done the Total Hip Replacement Surgery.This was the FIRST Replacement surgery in the Commissionarate Government Hospitals in the entire United Andhra Pradesh State.
4. Later transferred to RIMS, Ongole in 2012.
5. Started “SRIRAM HOSPITAL” on 14-02-2013 along with Dr.Chapala Santha Kumari.
Dr.Vamsi is very much interested in academics & presented various Research Papers in the State & National Level. His papers were published in Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics.
As he is always interested in learning, he has been the active member of different Associations like
1. Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
2. Bombay Orthopaedic Society (BOS)
3. Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh (OSSAP)
4. AO Spine International
5. Indian Medical Association (IMA)
The FIRST Replacement surgery in the Vaidya Vidhanaparishad Government Hospitals in the entire United Andhra Pradesh State.
Dr.Vamsi has successfully performed more than 500 surgeries on handicapped children giving them a near normal life.
Vaidya Ratna Award honored by Sri Bandaru Dattatreya garu from SAT, Hyderabad.
1. Vertebroplasty & Its Role in The Management Of Osteoporotic Vertebral Fractures : Published in Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics, December 2010
2. Role Of Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty In Severe Degenerative Arthritis Of Knee in Govt. Sector - Scenario : Published in Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics, January 2015