Sriram Super Speciality Hospital is an ISO 9001:2015 certified nursing home with a tertiary level of care & service. It offers super speciality services in the field of Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Orthopaedics & Traumatology. Sriram Super Speciality Hospital is well known for infertility & high risk pregnancies, Joint Replacements & Spinal surgeries apart from regular routine cases.
It started its journey as a clinic "Sriram Hospital", named on the name of late Chapala Sriramulu garu father of Dr.Chapala Vamsi Krishna, in sundaraiah Bhavan Road, Ongole on 14th February 2013. Later in the year 2015, it moved to current place in Anjaiah Road with an expansion to super speciality care & services & renamed as “SRIRAM SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL”.
Sriram Super Speciality Hospital is well equipped with all modern equipments…
Modern Operation Theatres,
GE Ultrasound Scan,
24X7 automated laboratory,
24X7 Digital X ray Unit,
The hospital was established with the prime aim of serving the poor people. And at the same time, to introduce the advanced & latest treatment methods, thus bringing the corporate style of treatment to the doorstep of people in the backward Prakasam district.
As its basic social responsibility, sriram super speciality hospital is actively participating in social service programs.
Keeping in mind the concept of "Health For All", Sriram Super Speciality Hospital has been in to the regular health awareness programs & free medical camps in different and even remote parts of Prakasam District and distributed medicines at free of cost.
Sriram Super Speciality Hospital Social Service Activities:
1. Every month First Thursday Free Medical Camp in the hospital premises. In this camp, OP consultation, Bone Mineral Density test of worth 1500/- & Ultrasound scanning for all the pregnant ladies are free. Blood tests & X rays will be done at subsidized rates. It is there since 2010.
2. Adoption of villages- Kothapatnam Pallepalem, Ullagallu, Oollapalem for free medical services.
3. Adoption of all the three Government elementary schools in K.Pallepalem village for Education, Educational Activities & Health services
4. Adoption of B.S.M.Z.P. High school, Kothapatnam with the largest strength of students (1450) in the district, staff and their family members for Health Services
5. Free Medical Services to:
A): The Auto Drivers and their families.
B): Journalists and their families
C): the Specified group of eligible people.
D): Srivani Vidyaniketan, Kothapatnam students, staff & their family members.
It is extending its free medical services through "SRIRAM AAROGYA RAKSHA HEALTH CARDS".